mirror awards

Mirror Awards 2007 Finalists

I finally have all the finalists photo's up sorry it's taken so long. They look great all together and definitely look like a papparazzi collection. The models were fantastic with special mention to Simba and Nala. Only a few more days until we hear the results stay tuned........

contessa 17

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Elysium in India

In april 2008 I had the pleasure of checking out Dubai and India for a few weeks.....I loved it!!!! It was awesome. It was basically a research trip on the fashion and hair trends over in south east asia looking for inspiration and I definetely found it.

I definetely was shocked by the fashion in India. The 16-24 year old age group both men and women were dressed amazing. Super hip style that you would expect to see in London or Paris. The hair could have used some help definetely though. A lot of brassy brassy blondes, and a few too many faux hawks. Overall India was an unbelievable trip that I will never forget and can't wait to return to....

No comments: